Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just a quick note. I have a new addition to my evergrowing clan - a brand new grand daughter - Scarlett Ensor. I can't wait to meet her.
So that makes 5 in the next generation to keep up with. I am sure they will keep me young & alive !
It's a strange feeling as I still see in my mind my own two -Kelly & Jamie (who are now near the middle age mark)- as my grandchildren are now - it doesn't seem that long ago. But I guess time has no meaning when it comes to the magical moments in your life.
I have a video to share of my grandson rocking - it is one of those precious delights I am allowed to wallow in I guess. Family can be both rewarding and hard slog but in the end they are what we are. Luca epitomises this for me in this video. I don't apologize for the indulgence as sometimes a picture can tell a thousand words. Make your move Luca!

No comments: